Pete's Paleo Eats

Hi, I'm Peter Servold, co-founder of one of the most popular Paleo meal delivery services on the Internet...
... And in my new recipe book, I've created gourmet restaurant-worthy recipes that are not only Paleo-friendly, but SIMPLE, EASY and EXTREMELY TASTY.
Let me give you an idea of what makes this particular recipe book so special...

Unknown to most people, I've lead a secret double life. Besides being co-founder of Pete's Paleo with my lovely wife Sarah, I'm an experienced, professional Le Cordon Bleu-trained chef.

(In the field of gastronomy, that's a big pretty deal. Le Cordon Bleu is a very prestigious school, renowned for providing the highest level of culinary education in the world.)
In fact, modestly speaking, some of my dishes are so good, they've been featured in Bon Appetit magazine as well as Food and Wine.
You see, in the Paleo community, quality recipe books written by trained, experienced chefs like me (gourmet or not) are rare.

And that's exactly why I created:

Paleo Eats

Real Food. Real Simple.




Find the full story HERE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Based Business Opportunity Scams

Tips For Boosting Your Home Based Business Income

Network Marketing Opportunity Success - Best Practices