Fellowship of The 2%

I am a part of the fellowship of the 2 percent. The dye has been cast. I've stepped out of the comfort zone, the decision has been made. I am a diamond. I won't look back, let up, slow down, or back away. My past is forgotten. My present is focused. I'm finished and done with low living, side walking, cheap excuses, and dwarfed goals. I no longer need preeminence, position, promotion, promises, or popularity. I don't have to be first, I don't have to be right, I don't have to be recognized, I don't have to be praised, regarded, or rewarded. I've died to self-centered, ego-driven, limp lipped lifestyle. I live by faith. Learn by submitting. Labor by love. Lead by example. Lift by prayer. My dream is developed, my decision definite, my desire determined, my discipline dedicated, and my devotion is distinct. My face is set, my pace is fast, and my road is narrow. My way is tough, my companions are strong, my counselors are reliable. My purpose is pure and my mission clear. I can not be bought, compromised, detoured, lured away, turned back, diluted, delayed or denied. I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice, hesitate in the presence of the adversary, negotiate at the table of the enemy, ponder in the pool of popularity, or meander in the maze of mediocrity. I wont give up, shut up, or let up until I've stayed up, stored up, prayed up, paid up, and STOOD UP for the cause of freedom. I must fight when others faint, go when others wont, give till I drop, teach till all know, and work till the task is finished. And when I lay exhausted on the playing field of dreamers the LTD diamond team wont have any problem recognizing me as one of their own.
-- Gary Newell





Start making 100% commissions direct to your bank account now == Making Money Online



"Building Leaders To Lead" -- Jason Smith

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Based Business Opportunity Scams

Tips For Boosting Your Home Based Business Income

Network Marketing Opportunity Success - Best Practices